Pin It

Black on Black on Black

photo_3

black on black on black

black on black on black

black on black on black

black on black on black
Blazer: Gap (old). Shirt: Hype Means Nothing. Leggings: Forever 21 (similar here). Shoes: Chinese Laundry. Jewelry: Kate Spade, Forever 21, Etsy, Urban Outfitters. Watch: Michael Kors. Nails: CND Midnight Swim Shellac. Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo


I suppose NYC is beginning to rub off on me with all this black. I wore this to the Gagosian Gallery Basquiat exhibit in Chelsea this weekend- check it out if you're in the city. Have a blessed week! 

xo,
M


4 comments:

{ High4allheels } | March 11, 2013 at 1:30 PM said...

LOVE your outfit! I have the same Chinese Laundry pumps! I wear them with everything!

{ Mina } | March 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM said...

Thanks! They're so versatile, I love them!

{ WhoisthatgirlMo } | March 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM said...

Cute outfit! You could never go wrong with all black everything. :-)

Mo
WhoisthatgirlMo

{ Mina } | March 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM said...

@Mo totally agree!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 I am Milyna All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine