Pin It

Très Cool

DSC_0848


DSC_0806


DSC_0778


DSC_0921


DSC_0866

Shoes: Steve Madden Jeans: Current/Elliot Sweater: ASOS (similar) Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelet: Derng Watch: Michael Kors Earrings: Anthropologie (similar) Polish: OPI Hot & Spicy (similar)


I bought this sweater months ago but it was no fun to wear because it was freezing outside and while schlepping around NYC it got lost amongst my layers of clothes. Today marked the first day I was able to  wear open-toed shoes too- and what better way to celebrate than these bad girl chic Steve Madden sandals? I always see other blogger's posts in NYC sporting sandals in January and I know for sure they run outside take some pictures with them on and run back in- you won't see me doing that! 

Today I read in Brooklyn Bridge Park, ate some ice cream, and stumbled upon the filming of the next Spider-Man movie in DUMBO! These are the days I love Brooklyn and NYC. Summer is quickly approaching and I'm looking forward to debuting some cute looks soon. Any plans for Memorial Day Weekend?

xo,
M





4 comments:

{ Monique McCray-Alexander } | May 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM said...

Cute look! I like the jeans. :-) Maybe a BBQ for Memorial Day.

Mo
Who is that girl Mo?

{ lexxie } | May 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM said...

Absolutely loving this look from head to toe!

{ Mina } | May 13, 2013 at 2:26 PM said...

@mo Thank you! Memorial Day is def the official start of BBQ season, have a blast!

{ Mina } | May 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM said...

@lexxie thanks boo! I'm a fan of everything you wear too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 I am Milyna All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine